Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Transfer 10 (double digits WHAT?!), Week 1

Whoops!!! I just realized I have zero time. So I have like 10 minutes to do this and a prez letter. So my apologies about this--next week will be GREAT!!

Sister Dixon got transferred--she's opening up a Sister area with a girl she was in the MTC with and that's in Vegas. I'm training again, Sister Woznow. I'm obsessed with her name. I'm excited--she's walking into a very good situation and I pray it keeps getting better (2 baptisms, 2 strong investigators on their way to baptism, and 2 referrals to contact!!). The Lord is blessing us TONS!! I'm obsessed.

I'm excited for Mother's day calls.

Uhh....what else. I have no time. MAN I'm so sorry. But I love this work and I love my Savior. I'll remember funny stories and hopefully have time today to finish some letters. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! Especially my parents. I love the life changing experiences that my mission has provided me with and for the solid relationship I've been able to build with my Savior Jesus Christ. Never lose hope, He's always there.

love love love,
Sister Mack

0 comments: