Thursday, October 1, 2009

Wow

So honestly, I feel a bit like a loser writing in a blog. I mean, nothing too interesting is going on in my life. But Julie said that I should make one and that when I go on a mission she'd post my emails on here or something. So here I am...blogging.


And you read correctly. Mission. Jenn Mack is going on an 18-month long mission. It is a recent development in my life--one that I'm quite excited for. I can't wait to put my papers in (mid-November) and hopefully be leaving for the MTC (Missionary Training Center) in mid-February. I'm personally hoping for somewhere foreign, but if I'm meant to stay in the states, that's cool too. I'm just ready to serve. And sing while doing so.

Wow...well, I don't have much else to say, really. I should become more creative and maybe have themes to my posts. Julie's really good at that.

5 comments:

Julie said...

YAY! You made a blog. I am so happy.

Michelle and Cisco said...

I agree with Julie. It is fabulous that you have a blog. Now i can relive that week we were roommates!

Angie Peterson said...

Well, I guess if you are willing to serve for 18 months, I'll commit to being willing to send pretty pictures from my children for your boring fridge. And we might even write and actual letter to you, too! I'm so excited for you. You may FINALLY get over your shyness! :)

Virginia said...

I'm sooo excited that you're going on a mission!!! Can I tell people? Or is it a secret that you're only sharing with the few thousand who read your blog?

Jenn said...

Go ahead and post it on a billboard, Sister Tedj!! My papers won't be in until Novemberish, though. So it's quite a nail-biting experience.