Saturday, May 29, 2010

May 10, 2010

Today I was bad. I woke up with a WAY bad headache and new that if I went outside it'd turn into a migraine. So I told my comp and I slept for another hour. I'm pretty sure it was from dehydration. But I woke up, took some meds, and now I'm better!!! Celebrate.

So my parents should be mailing me a new memory card for my camera soon, which means that you'll be getting mine in a letter soon!!! WHOO!!! That means you'll upload them on my facebook, and if you'd so kindly por favor, burn them to a CD or put them on tedj.com or osmething para mis p..haha, I was about to put "pantalones" instead of "padres" hahaha. And when you get it, I was my new profile picture to be this blurry one of me, after I'm posing like marilyn monroe. it's not of me posing like marilyn monroe though. But the sky looks pretty, and you can kinda see my name tag. WOO!!!
aaaaaand Happy belated mothers day, oh and my dad did tell me that you said hi when I talked to them...for an hour...and then I talked to Joey and Whit for 45 minutes...and then to Justin for 15. I ALMOST called you since you're practically family, but I decided to be a good girl and not....oh man.

peace out, read the scriptures and SAY YO' PRAYERS

Sister Mack

3 Nephi 18: 19-20

0 comments: