Saturday, May 29, 2010

May 17, 2010

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES!!! Ryan liked it too? And Oh man everything you're saying!!! I can't wait to read it again. But really, truly, I am LOVING reading the BoM. It's way cool. Nephi is so awesome. Like, for realz.
Man this desk at this computer is so hot. TELL ANGIE THANKS FOR THE LETTERS!!!! They are highlights of my life. I'll write her today while our zone plays softball. Last time I tried to hit a ball with a bat I broke my thumb....yeah no good.

MAIL MY LETTER!!!!!!!

and make sure you get my other letter from where you used to live. It's a long one, too. I need your wisdom and reality.

and facebook message holly if you have time and ask her if she got the two letters I sent her because I ain't got nuffin in return. And then tell her I LOVE warheads and if she wants she can send me a package with them :o)


you rock BFF!!!!!

-SEEster Mack

0 comments: