Saturday, May 29, 2010

May 21, 2010

I am so excited because in this letter you get MY MEMORY STICK! And so the vast majority of this letter wil be explanations/whatever about pictures!

Today we watch The Testaments with a recent convert & then Finding Faith in Christ with a less active. And Christ lives! Its such an awesome blessing to know! And I felt the Spirit testify to me about it & now I feel so much closer to our Savior. I cant wait to meet Him & thank Him for all He's done for me. SO AWESOME!

I also placed my second BOM today with George & Kissy Hodge. They were SO amazing & I felt like I was able to connect immediately with them. BUT they are moving to Texas-RUDE! Buy perhaps the missionaries over there are the ones meant to teach them. At least we're able to talk & perhaps plant a seed. And no matter WHAT be happy because EVERYTHING will happen in the Lord's time. :)

And I LOVE my district. I love my comp. I love my DL. I have been so blessed in my area. THey tell you your greenie area will  be your fave--well it CERTAINLY is! I just love everything about it & will SOB when my DL Elder SPencer, leaves. He's my best friend & brother.

ANYWAY--PICTURES!!! (The majority of the pictures are posted on http://www.tedjamulia.com/

2nd day in the MTC-4.01.-& there was SNOW! Golding, me, Tolutau, & Swim


First P-Day! Never been so happy to do laundry-04.07




0 comments: