Monday, April 18, 2011

Transfer 7 Week 4

Holy holy I have NO time hardly to write. Funny how that happens....

This past week was INCREDIBLE!!!! We didn't necessarily have anyone jump into the baptismal font, nor did we have anyone fall from the sky who wants to be taught. But I finally feel solid. Like, finally, FINALLY I feel confident in my Heavenly Father and in the calling he's entrusted me to. I have doubted myself a lot recently and wondered if I ever say the right things or whatever, BUT I HAVE CONFIDENCE IN MY HEAVENLY FATHER, and that's all that matters. LIfe is so fabulous. I've had many a good prayers with Him recently and have received answers through my scripture study. I am thankful that my Zone Leaders challenged us to get a prayer journal to record questions and answers. I know without a shadow of a doubt that the Lord answers prayers.

I am SO pleased with everything in my life. The work is amazing. It's really hard because this week I feel like some investigators of ours are throwing everything at us at we've told them everything we can. Well, one of them. Jessica Harrison. I have never loved someone so much and been so frustrated with them at the same exact time. She opened up to me a lot this week and told me that I am one of two people she really, fully trusts. I don't know how I got there, but i was really humbled by the knowledge that if we're doing our Father's will, He will bless us and those around us. I've been working on being humble, meek, submissive, patient, and I think in working on all those qualities the light of Christ is more apparent in my countenance. Well, at least I'm assuming so. I see myself every day in the mirror, and typically in the mornings it's not a pretty sight hahaha...oh man. But this work is incredible, for real. I am so thankful to be one of the 50,000+ missionaries world wide. I know I'm never alone in my struggles.

Anyway, I know this is super short this time, but sometimes that's all there is to give!!! I"m outta time. I love you all so much and miss you--but not enough to distract me from my purpose here :o). Keep it real.

loves,
sister MACK

0 comments: