Monday, April 18, 2011

Transfer 8 Week 1

Man. So, I know, everyone is waiting with baited breath to see what happened with transfers.

Well, I got transferred. I'll be reopening an area for the Sisters in Reno and training some precious little greenie. It's actually quite terrifying because I'm going to have to step everything up so much. When I got the call I was kind of in shock. I mean, I've been one of the youngest Sisters in the mission for 9 months now, and then next transfer I'll be the 2nd oldest and yeah. It's just insane. I've been praying a lot for counsel and comfort because I was panicky for a little bit, but I know everything will work out. Reno will be awesome. I'm excited for the chance to start work there the way I feel it should go in order to be pleasing to the Lord. Don't get me wrong, I know it'll be tough, but yeah. i have hope.

This week was awesome. Gwynne is still a go for her baptism on the 12th, and I even got permission to come back for it. She's going through a really hard time right now and it's crazy to see how much Satan is trying to stop her from being baptized. But after investigating the church on and off for 18 years she's finally ready to make the commitment--and nothing is stopping her this time. I'm so thankful for her example of perseverance through trials.

I have no time left, sorry. I love you all!!!

love love love,
ssiter mack

0 comments: