Monday, April 18, 2011

Transfer 7 Week 6

Ooops. I am well aware that this will be the most lame email I've sent since I've been out...mostly because I don't have ANY time to do anything. i love temple p-days, but it rarely leaves time for much else. That's okay though.

Major things: transfer calls are this Saturday. There is tons of speculation, but with 4 new Sisters coming in, everything is up in the air. Uhh....OH!! I have a Mormon.org profile. Everyone should check it out and let me know what you think. the link is http://mormon.org/me/39MQ-eng/ and it's awesome. Yup.

I got to meet Aunt Paula's sister at the temple today. It was awesome. And I got a hair cut. and...dang, I have no time for anything else. Like, for real. MAN!!! that's sad.

Well, everything is awesome. I love my mission, it's changing my life and will continue to do so for the rest of forever.


love you all so much.

love love love,
Sister Mack

0 comments: